Find your back-to-school schedule by signing in to your personal online space (Aurion).
2/ Administrative procedures
To complete your administrative application, please have the documents listed below saved in PDF format (one document per PDF). If you have not yet sent us these documents at the time of admission, you must upload them by clicking on the Administrative record menu of your personal online space (Aurion) by August 1.
|List of PDF documents required|
|Diplôme d'ingénieur (i.e. MSc in Eng.) students:||Master or Advanced Master students:|
3/ Residence permit
For non-EU international students:
- You must prepare the documents required for your residence permit. You can find a list of required documents on the Centre de Mobilité Internationale website by clicking on Residence permit.
4/ Student health insurance
5/ Third-party liability insurance
- Third-party liability insurance is mandatory during both studies and internships. This insurance is included in the multi-risk housing insurance for students living in student residence. It covers any damage that you might cause to another person or to property. It does not cover damage to your person or property; therefore it is recommended that you take out an individual insurance policy to cover accidents or injury.
- To obtain third-party liability insurance, contact your parents’ insurer or any bank or insurance agency.
- The cost of a policy varies from €10 to €40 for the school year.
6/ Tuition fees
To validate your enrollment at ENSTA Bretagne, your administrative application must be complete and your tuition fees paid at the time of enrollment, at the latest by August 18, 2020.
New students who have not paid their fees will not receive a student card.
Your registration fee information can be found in your personal online space (Aurion).
You can pay:
- Via our secure online payment system
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé (contact details below).
ENSTA Bretagne bursaries are reserved for French nationals and nationals of a European Union Member State.
International students from non-EU countries who have been living in France for at least 2 years and can prove to have been members of a taxable household in France for at least 2 years may also be eligible for bursaries.
7/ Refresher classes
For new students to :
- The Robotics Master, we invite you to follow the Automatics Mooc. For those who have problems with Python language, you can follow the dedicated Moocs on Udacity or Coursera
- The Electronic Systems, Software Design and Security Master, we invite you to watch the refresher classes (you will need to create an account beforehand).
- Hydrography Master, we advise you to take the refresher class before the end of the holidays (accessible after creating your online account).
8/ Important information
On the General information for the new academic year 2020-2021 page, you will find information about student residence, dining, access to the school, Student Union welcome activities, etc.