Engineers in charge of new builds (production engineer, integrator, head of “methods”…) engineers in charge of the maintenance and repair of ships.
- structure design and sizing
- ship propulsion (motorization and propulsion train)
- naval hydrodynamics
- regulations, reference frameworks and standards in force in the field of naval construction and repairs
By the end of their training, the graduates will be able to:
carry out design, production, integration and maintenance activities of assemblies or sub-assemblies, onboard equipment and motorization in a ship or offshore construction yard, or in a naval study office or for a naval architect.
Adapt to most computer aided manufacturing and design systems.
Examples of final year projects accomplished (6 month mission in company)
- Design of a careening barge for Alpha Techniques.
- Mastery of gaseous releases onboard submarines for Naval Group.
- Design of a versatile offshore service vessel for Chantier Allais.
- Submarine transfer and launch system for Naval Group.
- Design of a 12m netter/potter fishing boat for the Archi Delion Office.
- Integration of the helicopter function onboard an Offshore Patrol Vessel for OCEA S.A.
- Deputy site manager – Monitoring of a national naval vessel maintenance availability for CNN-MCO.