Acquired a double skills set in technology and management
- Project management
- Managing teams
The program associates the technical skills of the engineer with strong managerial culture, enabling the graduates to access greater responsibilities within companies and public bodies.
The future engineers are trained in analysing economic, political and legal environments to enable them to craft a project strategy that factors in the key considerations and perceived opportunities.
Instruction in the fields of project management, business engineering and innovation management is combined with special course themes focusing on performance management.
According to their professional project, the students can also choose between two profiles :
- project performance management
Testimony of Guillaume, operations project manager, a 2017 co-operative (apprentice) engineer graduate in Embedded Systems and “Engineering and Business Science”.
Examples of graduate careers
- Hugo, 2018 graduate, Decision Support – Consolidation Finance Controller, Arcelor Mittal Europe (Luxembourg)
- Guillaume, 2017 graduate, Operations Project Manager (VIE), Air Liquide Medical (Brussels)
- Rym, 2017 graduate, Accounts Manager Academic Market, Altair (Antony, Île-de-France)
- Florence, 2015 graduate, Business Engineer, VINCI Energies (Brest)
- Cédric, 2015 graduate, New Work Operations Officer, the Autonomous Port of New Caledonia
- Pierre-André, 2014 graduate, Continuous Improvement Methods Engineer, STX France
My background being essentially geared towards science and technology, I fancied combining these skills with management. In the 3rd year, I combined the Vehicle Architecture specialization with the Engineering and Business Science program. That enabled me to further my knowledge in business and managerial techniques.