- Nonlinear behavior of heterogeneous materials
- Fatigue and durability of materials and structures
- Theoretical approach: behavior laws, modeling of irreversible processes and multiscale modeling.
- Experimental approach: a test for every scale; field measurements for rapid characterization; developing new tests.
- Numerical approach: implementation of behavior laws, numerical multiscale approaches, design and diagnostic tools.
Fatigue, aging, in-service performance, modeling, testing.
Fatigue of a marine thruster made by additive manufacturing.
This project carried out with IFREMER focuses on durable and flexible polyamide moorings for marine renewable energy applications.
Fatigue design thermomechanical research work for 3D-woven composite materials in aeronautical applications; rapid determination of the high cycle fatigue properties (based on self-heating testing under cyclic loadings) of metal alloys for turbojets.
The fatigue design thermomechanical research work focuses on parts made from different materials (polyurethane foam or glass fiber reinforced thermoplastics).