ENSTA Bretagne has ties with several French universities and Grandes Écoles, making it possible for the school to offer double degrees or a year of specialist study. These partnership agreements allow students to personalize their curriculum.
Participate in an exchange or follow a complementary program at a French partner school
- IMT Atlantique: 1- or 2-semester exchange
- ENSTA ParisTech: final-year exchange
- École Polytechnique: IETA (military engineering) students can pursue a Master
- ENS Cachan: Research Master degrees and preparatory training for the agrégation (French education system competitive exam)
- ISAE Supaéro: IETA students who opt for an aeronautics major at the end of their 1st year can transfer to (depending on their academic results) and obtain their degree from ISAE Supaéro. Civilian students can do a final-year exchange at ISAE Supaéro.
- INSTN (National Institute for Nuclear Science and Technology): specialization year in atomic engineering
- Télécom ParisTech: final-year exchange
Other majors: management, architecture, nuclear, business, etc.
- Sciences Po Rennes: academic partnership in the fields of marine renewable energies and maritime project management
- Pépite Bretagne Brest: students with national étudiant-entrepreneur status can obtain a university degree