ENSTA Bretagne has ties with several French universities and Grandes Écoles, making it possible for the school to offer double degrees or a year of specialist study. These partnership agreements allow students to personalize their curriculum.
Participate in an exchange or follow a complementary program at a French partner school
- IMT Atlantique: 1- or 2-semester exchange
- ENSTA Paris: final-year exchange
- École Polytechnique: for IETA (military engineering) students only
- ENS Cachan: Research Master degrees and preparatory training for the agrégation (French education system competitive exam)
- ISAE Supaéro: IETA students who opt for an aeronautics major at the end of their 1st year can transfer to (depending on their academic results) and obtain their degree from ISAE Supaéro. Civilian students can do a final-year exchange at ISAE Supaéro.
- INSTN (National Institute for Nuclear Science and Technology): specialization year in atomic engineering
- Polyméca: double degree with ISAE-ENSMA, ENSMM, ENSIAME, SUPMÉCA, ENSIL-ENSCI, ENSEIRB-MATMECA et SeaTech
Other majors: management, architecture, nuclear, business, etc.
- Audencia: the « Audencia Graduate School » program offers a double degree from the end of the second year onwards.
- IAE de Brest: the students who have chosen the « Business Sciences and Engineering » specialism can opt to follow lessons in Master 2 Business Management and Administration
- Sciences Po Rennes: academic partnership in the fields of marine renewable energies and maritime project management
- Ecole Navale: after their second year of engineer training, civilian students with French nationality can take a double degree to become naval officers..
- Pépite Bretagne Brest: students with national étudiant-entrepreneur status can obtain a university degree
Director of the Sea Operations Division at iXblue and President of the AFHY
Class of 2006
For the first time in the school’s history, IETA military engineering students will join the Bastille Day military parade along the Champs-Elysées in Paris
July 14 2021