Graduates can pursue engineering careers (consulting, R&D, design, etc.) in research laboratories or large groups and startups.
• Automation (control laws)
• Computing (language algorithms, etc.)
• Perception (vision, machine learning)
• Artificial Intelligence
• Modeling / Simulation
• Navigation (Kalman filter, intervals)
Numerous robotic curricular and extracurricular projects
- Students get to work on numerous applied projects both as part of the training program and for the robotics club. Projects focus on designing and building robots, robot coordination, etc. ENSTA Bretagne students compete in numerous robotic competitions in France and abroad.
Earn a double degree
- Students in this major can choose to simultaneously follow the Dynamic Systems and Signals track of the Master in Complex Systems Engineering of the Université d’Angers (all courses are taught in Brest). This double degree is recommended for students who wish to pursue a PhD.
|Target Careers||Examples of positions held by graduates||Type of enterprises|
EXAMPLES OF END-OF-STUDY PROJECTS BY STUDENTS MAJORING IN Autonomous Robotics
- Design of a control-command system for a penstock inspection robot
- Adaptation through learning of mobile robots’ behavior in complex environments
- Development of a solution for recognition of roads without white lines
- Searches for wrecks by underwater robots