Graduates can pursue engineering careers (consulting, R&D, design, etc.) in research laboratories or large groups and startups.
- Artificial Intelligence
The major’s strong points
Numerous robotic curricular and extracurricular projects
- Students get to work on numerous applied projects both as part of the training program and for the robotics club. Projects focus on designing and building robots, robot coordination, etc. ENSTA Bretagne students compete in numerous robotic competitions in France and abroad.
Earn a double degree
- Students in this major can choose to simultaneously follow the Dynamic Systems and Signals track of the Master in Complex Systems Engineering of the Université d’Angers (all courses are taught in Brest). This double degree is recommended for students who wish to pursue a PhD.
A multidisciplinary training program, from designing mobile robots to testing them for use in specific missions.
The disciplines studied are :
- Automation (designing control laws),
- IT (algorithms, languages, middlewares),
- Perception (vision, machine learning),
- Artificial Intelligence (Prolog, logic),
- Modeling/Simulation (realistic computer-based robot simulation through virtual and augmented reality),
- Navigation (observers, Kalman filters, interval analysis),
- Mechanics (3D printers, digital mockups),
- Guidance (path planning, avoiding obstacles, coordination)
- Experiments (preparing and conducting field experiments involving robots).