Each year, ENSTA Bretagne welcomes numerous students from around the world. They enroll in the same programs as French students: engineering program, Master’s and Advanced Master’s degree programs. An international student welcome event is organized at the start of the school year.
Download our "Survival Guide" (PDF)
Find out about the training programs available to you based on your profile and education level…
An exchange student
Are you interested in attending ENSTA Bretagne for 1 to 4 semesters through a university exchange program (Erasmus, Ampère, FITEC, etc.)?
We offer a wide variety of engineering program options
- The general engineering program (1 to 4 semesters)
- Learn more about our international partner universities and double degrees.
- Admission requirements
a free mover, BSc graduate or equivalent
You can apply to a wide range of programs in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Science, IT and Human Science for Engineers.
- Master's degree (equivalent to an MSc): a 2-year program for BSc or equivalent graduates
- Engineering program (equivalent to an MSc in Engineering): a 3-year syllabus for BSc or equivalent graduates, or a 2-year program for 1st-year Master's graduates
a free mover, MSc graduate or equivalent
You can apply to our Advanced Master's programs to earn a complementary degree, or join our research teams as a PhD student.
- Advanced Master: a 1-year program for MSc graduates (or BSc graduates with several years of professional experience)
- PhD: a 3-year program for MSc degree holders
Project manager - International academic network and scientific cooperation
+33 (0)2 98 34 89 01
Project manager - Incoming mobility