Find out about the training programs available to you based on your profile and education level…
Are you interested in attending ENSTA Bretagne for 1 to 4 semesters through a university exchange program (Erasmus, Ampère, FITEC, etc.)?
We offer a wide variety of engineering program options
- Learn more about our international partner universities and double degrees.
- Admission requirements
You can apply to a wide range of programs in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Science, IT and Human Science for Engineers.
- Master's degree (equivalent to an MSc): a 2-year program for BSc or equivalent graduates
- Engineering program (equivalent to an MSc in Engineering): a 3-year syllabus for BSc or equivalent graduates, or a 2-year program for 1st-year Master's graduates
You can apply to our Advanced Master's programs to earn a complementary degree, or join our research teams as a PhD student.
- Advanced Master: a 1-year program for MSc graduates (or BSc graduates with several years of professional experience)
- PhD: a 3-year program for MSc degree holders