The student services fee (CVEC) contributes to extracurricular activities and campus facilities, and is compulsory for all students (including co-op students). For the 2023–2024 school year, the fee is €100.
A compulsory fee
To obtain proof of payment
- Create an account or connect to your existing account on MesServices.Etudiant.gouv.fr (French-language site)
- Enter your personal data and state your city of study: Brest
- Pay the CVEC fee or declare yourself exempt (see conditions for exemption below)
- Download your proof of payment
- Upload it to your personal online space (Aurion)
Who has to pay this fee?
Students required to pay this fee:
- students enrolled in initial training who are not eligible for exemptions
- students on a gap year (no exemption)
- international students who pay tuition fees in France
- students on a co-operative engineering course
- students on a foreign government scholarship (BGE). This concerns all students, including those taking a co-operative engineering course.
The following students are exempt from paying this fee (but must obtain a certificate of proof):
- students on a Crous (Regional Center for Student Affairs) grant, subject to furnishing the Crous notification
- students on a French government scholarship (BGF)
- students with refugee status
- students who are beneficiaries of subsidiary protection and temporary protection
- students with asylum seeker status.
Students to whom this fee does not apply:
- international exchange students in France (Erasmus type scheme) who do not pay any tuition fees
- students enrolled in continuing professional development (e.g.: apprenticeship contracts)
- IETA military engineering students
Where do I submit my proof of payment?
When you receive your 2023–2024 proof of payment, you must upload it to your personal online space (Aurion).