The student services fee (CVEC) contributes to extracurricular activities and campus facilities, and is compulsory for all students (including co-op students). For the 2020–2021 school year, the fee is €92.
A compulsory fee
To obtain proof of payment
- Create an account or connect to your existing account on MesServices.Etudiant.gouv.fr (French-language site)
- Enter the city where your school is located: Brest
- Pay the CVEC fee or declare yourself exempt (see conditions for exemption below)
- Obtain your proof of payment
Who has to pay this fee?
All students must pay the fee, with the following exceptions:
- students in professional training programs whose tuition is paid by their employer or training agency
- international exchange students studying in France through an agreement between their university and ENSTA Bretagne
- bursary students (students who have submitted or will submit a bursary request can wait to receive the results of their request before paying the CVEC)
Where do I submit my proof of payment?
When you receive your 2020–2021 proof of payment, you must upload it to your personal online space (Aurion).
Pierre-Etienne Boucher-Chapuy takes over at the helm of the International Development and Partnerships Department (DIP)
September 10 2021