Training software development engineers capable of taking account of development specifications and including software security.
• Digital circuits
• Software engineering, compilation and object architecture
• Exploitation system architecture
• Modeling and formal verification
• System engineering and company expansion
• Information security
• Networks and security
• Analysis of malware and reliable software systems
• AI and security
Une spécialité informatique qui accompagne la digitalisation des entreprises dans de nombreux domaines : industrie du futur, système de défense, aéronautique, web, bancaire, finance, etc…
In this major, students will acquire skills in:
- Digital architectures (microcontrollers, microprocessors, dedicated accelerators, reconfigurable circuits, VHDL)
- IT (object-oriented design and programming, programming and operating systems, networks, operations research, compilation, modeling, Full-stack web technology, verification and testing)
- Systems approach (methods, requirements, modeling, functional safety, interfaces and behavior)
- Security (as related to the above disciplines and at a systems level)
- Project-based teaching: Teams, working with industry partners, apply the Agile method to build full system prototypes. Some projects are linked to research professors' R&D work.
Through their study of digital circuits, IT and security, graduates of this program will have the full palette of skills sought by firms in numerous sectors: transports (air, sea, road), Web services, Banking, Finance, Assurance, etc.
Security is an essential element of digital systems. Students in this major learn not only how to develop secure software architecture for large systems such as Smart Cities, connected objects and automated factories, but also to model and verify such architecture so as to ensure system reliability and security against bugs and cyberattacks.
Students in this major can choose to simultaneously follow the Interactive, Intelligent and Autonomous Systems track of the Master in Computer Science jointly offered by ENSTA Bretagne and establishments in the UBL (Université Bretagne Loire) network.
|Target Careers||Activity Sectors|
General engineers capable of evolving into:
Examples of end-of-study projects by students majoring in Design of Computing Systems
- Development of a graphic interface for viewing and synergistic analysis of altimetry and satellite radar imaging data
- Machine e-learning applied to Cyber
- Development of a web portal for management of technical data in a database fleet
- Dynamic analysis of malware