Educate general engineers in the design of new digital systems. Digital engineering emphasizes reliability grounded in the operating safety and security of systems.
• Software design
• Distributed computing and virtualization
• Software modeling
• Simulation of systems
Une spécialité informatique qui accompagne la digitalisation des entreprises dans de nombreux domaines : industrie du futur, système de défense, aéronautique, web, bancaire, finance, etc…
In this major, students will acquire skills in:
- Digital architectures (microcontrollers, microprocessors, dedicated accelerators, reconfigurable circuits, VHDL)
- IT (object-oriented design and programming, programming and operating systems, networks, operations research, compilation, modeling, Full-stack web technology, verification and testing)
- Systems approach (methods, requirements, modeling, functional safety, interfaces and behavior)
- Security (as related to the above disciplines and at a systems level)
- Project-based teaching: Teams, working with industry partners, apply the Agile method to build full system prototypes. Some projects are linked to research professors' R&D work.
Through their study of digital circuits, IT and security, graduates of this program will have the full palette of skills sought by firms in numerous sectors: transports (air, sea, road), Web services, Banking, Finance, Assurance, etc.
Students in this major can choose to simultaneously follow the Interactive, Intelligent and Autonomous Systems track of the Master in Computer Science jointly offered by ENSTA Bretagne and establishments in the UBL (Université Bretagne Loire) network.
|Target Careers||Activity Sectors|
General engineers capable of evolving into:
Examples of end-of-study projects by students majoring in Design of Computing Systems
- Development of a graphic interface for viewing and synergistic analysis of altimetry and satellite radar imaging data
- Machine e-learning applied to Cyber
- Development of a web portal for management of technical data in a database fleet
- Dynamic analysis of malware