Interactions with businesses are particularly prominent, both in teaching and research, across all the disciplines covered by the school.
Each year, new partners join this dynamic network, with a view to:
- recruiting top engineers
- offering internships and apprenticeships
- putting forward study and R&D projects to the students for their applied projects
- training their teams through professional training sessions
- conducting research programs or experimental studies with the school's laboratories.
The strong involvement of businesses in the life of the school has many benefits for the school:
- access to experts to give lectures, join judging panels, participate in conferences and alumni fairs
- establishment of shared laboratories and research chairs
- sponsorship of a class
- financial support.
Internship offers, job offers, apprenticeship offers, research contract offers, professional training, French educational tax... we have many ties with businesses. Some companies have signed a partnership agreement with ENSTA Bretagne.
- See the list of our industrial partners
- Groupe ENSTA
- Partenariat IMT Atlantique
- Accords de partenariats en France
- Accords de partenariats à l'international
- Conférence des grandes écoles (CGE)
- Conférences des Directeurs des Ecoles Françaises d'Ingénieur (CDEFI)
- Conférence des grandes écoles de Bretagne (CDGEB)
- Réseau Ampère
- Réseau Polyméca