This option of the Specialized Master's Degree® in Maritime Project Management includes project management courses in the specific context of the naval field (naval economics, law of the sea, naval policies, etc.) and international field.
The courses in this Maritime project management option prepare future graduates to:
- Act as an interface between the parties involved (inside/outside): the aim is to translate the request into technical specifications and, if necessary, to make trade-offs.
- Organise the response to the invitation to tender, and then draw up the specifications and coordinate their drafting with those involved (inside team, industrial partners, subcontractors, etc.).
- Assemble the technical team: identify resources and skills, coordinate teamwork and give impetus to the network.
- Negotiate equipment: draft technical invitations to tender for the industry, analyse bids and set up a selection procedure, and purchase the required equipment.
- Monitor compliance and quality: assess quality assurance, provide quality control.
- Communicate on the project: inform its professional networks, anticipate any resistance to the project, work in consultation with associations and civil society, and work towards the project's acceptability.
- Organize the project's documentation: produce project documents, ensure technological monitoring for equipment.
|UE4 : Maritime Project Ecosystem|
UE5 : Managing a maritime project in an international context
A partnership with Sciences Po Rennes
Within the context of this "Naval Project Management" course, a partnership has been set up with Sciences Po Rennes. It provides a strong interdisciplinary approach to teaching.
Admissions Coordinator (French students)
+33 (0)2 98 34 87 01
Project manager - Incoming mobility
Director of the Sea Operations Division at iXblue and President of the AFHY
Class of 2006
Socio-ecological transition: organizing and supporting the development of students’ skills
December 20 2022