The aim is to train students to become managers working for industrial companies and government agencies by offering courses in engineering, business management and organizational management.
- Work environment and competition
- Intellectual property law
- Business development
- Tools for international negotiation
- Business ethics
- Information management system
Students who choose this major acquire both technical skills and managerial skills. This allows them to aspire to managerial roles within a project management or business engineering context, early in their career.
Students in this major can choose to simultaneously take the courses of the double degree track of the Master in Management and Business Administration.
With this double degree, they build up managerial and business skills to broaden their career prospects.
Students who wish to become entrepreneurs receive guidance on how to convert their idea into a tailored business model.
Every year, some students opt for the 60-hour entrepreneurship training program. In addition, the competition Les Entrepreneuriales de Bretagne offers a 5-month track to learn about entrepreneurship.
The program associates the technical skills of the engineer with strong managerial culture, enabling the graduates to access greater responsibilities within companies and public bodies.
The future engineers are trained in analysing economic, political and legal environments to enable them to craft a project strategy that factors in the key considerations and perceived opportunities.
Graduates from this specialization will be capable of leading assignments in project management, business engineering, negotiations, performance management, quality processes, risk management and more.
They will also be able to spearhead innovation in particular by taking on board the issues of sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
According to their professional project, the students can also choose between two profiles :
- project performance management
Examples of graduate careers
- Hugo, 2018 graduate, Decision Support – Consolidation Finance Controller, Arcelor Mittal Europe (Luxembourg)
- Guillaume, 2017 graduate, Operations Project Manager (VIE), Air Liquide Medical (Brussels)
- Rym, 2017 graduate, Accounts Manager Academic Market, Altair (Antony, Île-de-France)
- Florence, 2015 graduate, Business Engineer, VINCI Energies (Brest)
- Cédric, 2015 graduate, New Work Operations Officer, the Autonomous Port of New Caledonia
- Pierre-André, 2014 graduate, Continuous Improvement Methods Engineer, STX France
|Métiers visés||Secteurs d'activités|
Exemples de projets de fin d'études réalisés par des étudiants en Ingénierie et Sciences de l'Entreprise
- Stratégie de recrutement pour l'expansion de l'entreprise
- Lien entre transformation digitale et développement/ amélioration des services de Soutien Client
- Etude Marketing : l'impact d'un changement de gamme sur l'image de marque de l'entreprise
- Contrôle de gestion sur une nouvelle production en série
- Assistant responsable d'affaires support chiffrage
- Impact de l'environnement de travail (en particulier les espaces ouverts) sur l'efficacité des salariés et leur bien-être en général