The aim is to train students to become managers working for industrial companies and government agencies by offering courses in engineering, business management and organizational management.
• Project Management
• Innovation Management
• Performance Management
• Business Ecosystems
• Business Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Team Management, etc
Students who choose this major acquire both technical skills and managerial skills. This allows them to aspire to managerial roles within a project management or business engineering context, early in their career.
Students in this major can choose to simultaneously take the courses of the double degree track of the Master in Management and Business Administration.
With this double degree, they build up managerial and business skills to broaden their career prospects.
Students who wish to become entrepreneurs receive guidance on how to convert their idea into a tailored business model.
Every year, some students opt for the 60-hour entrepreneurship training program. In addition, the competition Les Entrepreneuriales de Bretagne offers a 5-month track to learn about entrepreneurship.
The program associates the technical skills of the engineer with strong managerial culture, enabling the graduates to access greater responsibilities within companies and public bodies.
The future engineers are trained in analysing economic, political and legal environments to enable them to craft a project strategy that factors in the key considerations and perceived opportunities.
Instruction in the fields of project management, business engineering and innovation management is combined with special course themes focusing on performance management.
According to their professional project, the students can also choose between two profiles :
- project performance management
Examples of graduate careers
- Hugo, 2018 graduate, Decision Support – Consolidation Finance Controller, Arcelor Mittal Europe (Luxembourg)
- Guillaume, 2017 graduate, Operations Project Manager (VIE), Air Liquide Medical (Brussels)
- Rym, 2017 graduate, Accounts Manager Academic Market, Altair (Antony, Île-de-France)
- Florence, 2015 graduate, Business Engineer, VINCI Energies (Brest)
- Cédric, 2015 graduate, New Work Operations Officer, the Autonomous Port of New Caledonia
- Pierre-André, 2014 graduate, Continuous Improvement Methods Engineer, STX France
|Target Careers||Activity Sectors|
Examples of end-of-study projects by students majoring in Engineering and Business Science
- Recruitment strategy for company expansion
- Link between digital transformation and development/improvement of Customer Support services
- Marketing Study: impact of a change in range on a company’s brand image
- Management control on new mass-production
- Assistant Business Manager, costing support
- Impact of the work environment (open spaces in particular) on employees’ efficiency and general wellbeing