* excluding annual closures (1 week during Christmas vacation and 2 to 3 weeks in summer) and school holidays (only weekday lunches are served).
For students, the cost of a full meal at the school dining hall varies between €3.30 and €4 (prices may vary according to meal choices).
A wide range of dishes are served to ensure that students with special dietary requirements (gluten-free, pork-free, vegetarian, etc.) will find suitable options.
Topping up your dining card
The company Compass Group/EUREST which manages the dining hall offers clients the possibility of topping up their account online by bank card (it is not possible to pay by card at the dining hall). All transactions entered will be transferred to your bank and processed by the establishment's systems within around 10 minutes.
To top up your account, you can choose a predefined amount or enter the amount of your choice up to €150. You can also:
- view your balance
- view the detail by date (account history)
- opt not to receive a receipt at the checkout
Information required :
- initial login: number to the left of the bar code on your pass (4, 5 or 6 figures, without the first zeros)
- initial password: surname in capitals printed on the receipt.
Important note: to ensure optimal security, please change your login and password the first time you log in.