RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE FOR THE 2023/2024 SCHOOL YEAR
- Step 1: From October 5, 2022 to April 3, 2023 inclusive*: Online provisional enrollment.
- Step 2: Submission of your complete application and payment of the application fee
All the documents included in your application must be sent to us by April 4* at the latest and the €30 application fee paid.
International students: Don’t leave your application until the last minute! We recommend that you complete it in good time (you may need to allow time to apply for a visa for example).
- Step 3:The jury analyzes the complete applications during the year. Selection interviews and level tests may be organized.
- Step 4: Admission results
They will be sent to you by email.
- Step 5: Confirmation
In order to confirm your enrollment on an ENSTA Bretagne course, a non-refundable deposit of €500 must be paid.
* The application period may exceptionally be extended for applicants from partner institutions.
- Specialized Advanced Master in Geo-Locating and Multi-Sensor Systems Engineering: please consult the website of the partner school in charge of this program: ENSTA Paris
To register for one of our Specialized Advanced Masters, you must have completed one of the following:
- Five years of higher education (an engineering degree, Master or equivalent)
- The first year of a Master’s degree, with three years of professional experience
- Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP), with five years of professional experience
For foreign students who are not native French speakers, the minimum level of French required is CEFR B1 (certificate required) : https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/self-assessment-grid.
The candidate’s level of language should enable him or her to follow classes taught in French and English. A minimum level of B1 is recommended in both languages.
Application. Selection interviews and level assessment tests can be organized.
Find out about application fees and tuition
This degree is awarded to all students who have passed the written examinations, practical examinations and successfully completed their final project.