(registration deadline : April 4)
Full application submission
All required documents must have been submitted together with the € 30 application fee.
A committee analyzes all apllications. Admissions interviews ans level tests may be held.
You will be informed by by email before the summer.
* The application period could be extended under exceptional circumstances for applicants from partner institutions.
- Specialized Advanced Master in Marine Engineering/Naval and Offshore Architecture, Ship Design major: two applications must be completed: ENSTA Bretagne’s form (registration online) and the paper form of the École Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture Paris-La-Villette, which can be downloaded from their website.
- Specialized Advanced Master in Maritime Project Management/Ship Maintenance, Ship Maintenance major: two applications must be completed: ENSTA Bretagne’s form (link above) and the paper form of the Naval Academy, which can be downloaded from their website.
- Specialized Advanced Master in Port and Maritime Systems Cybersecurity: please consult the website of the partner school in charge of this program: IMT Atlantique.
- Specialized Advanced Master in Geo-Locating and Multi-Sensor Systems Engineering: please consult the website of the partner school in charge of this program: ENSTA Paris
To apply for one of our Advanced Masters you must have:
- a MSc degree
- a BSc + several years of professional experience
For foreign students who are not native French speakers, the minimum level of French required is CEFR B1 (certificate required) : https://www.coe.int/en/web/portfolio/self-assessment-grid.
The candidate’s level of language should enable him or her to follow classes taught in French and English. A minimum level of B1 is recommended in both languages.
Application. Selection interviews and level assessment tests can be organized.
This degree is awarded to all students who have passed the written examinations, practical examinations and successfully completed their final project.