France and India have confirmed their desire to encourage the development of two-way exchanges in the field of higher education and research. On Monday, 20 January, the Indian Institute of Technology, Goa (ITT Goa) signed 9 partnerships with Campus Mondial de la Mer, including a partnership agreement in the field of marine sciences and technologies with ENSTA Bretagne.
The partnership will cover the following fields:
- marine renewable energies
- advanced computation techniques, mathematics and digital modeling,
- combustion technologies,
- marine biotechnologies,
- non-destructive testing and evaluation,
- AUVs (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles): sensors, imaging, data processing and interpretation, autonomy,
- physical oceanography and oceanographic sensors,
- marine physics: ocean and climate, geophysics, hydrodynamics and oceanographic data science.
They include :
- joint development of Master programs and theses
- discussions with staff, undergraduate, Master and PhD students, post graduates and researchers
- information exchanges for educational, research and innovative purposes
- the creation of joint education and research activities,
- the creation of joint research programs,
- publications and symposia.
Engineering students Paul and Pierre are helping to develop a project involving energy self-sufficient floating homes
June 14 2021