Rates for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
|Specialized Advanced Masters||Application fees||Course fees|
|Marine Renewable Energies Expert||30 €||8 000 €||12 000 €|
|Pyrotechnics and Propulsion||30 €||8 000 €||12 000 €|
|Marine Engineering / Naval & Offshore Architecture (1)||30 €||8 000€||12 000 €|
|Marine Project Management (2)||30 €||8 000€||12 000 €|
- Application fees - payment should be made before the application deadline at the very latest (after pre-enrolment on line). Any incomplete application file will not go before the jury.
- Tuition fees - payment should be made the day before the first day of the new term at the very latest (students who have not paid these fees will not receive their official student card).
- Payment of the deposit: Candidates on the main list admitted on the basis of a written application must confirm their enrolment within one month, and admitted candidates on the complementary list must do so within 15 days. These are default deadlines and should not be taken into account if the school communicates another deadline. To confirm their enrolment, candidates must pay a non-reimbursable deposit of €500. Payment is made online (see link below).
(1) For students having chosen the « Ship Design » option of the Specialized Advanced Master in Marine Engineering/Offshore and Naval Architecture, the school fees for the 2020 academic year are 6 000 € (3 000 € to be paid to ENSTA Bretagne and 3 000 € to ENSA PLV).
Specialized Advanced Master students are not eligible for mobility and tuition grants.
(2) For applicants for the "Ship Maintenance" option of the Specialised Master's Degree in Naval Project Management - Ship Maintenance, tuition fees must be paid on the basis of half to ENSTA Bretagne and half to the Ecole Navale.
You can pay:
- via secure on line payment through your personal on line space (Aurion)
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé, Accounting Officer (payments): contact details below