Company visits are an important part of the masters, specialized masters and student engineers’ training. They enable them to discover the internal workings of a company, its trades, the context in which the payroll works…
Thus, it is an opportunity for the student engineers to rub shoulders with professionals and picture themselves in their future professional life.
For the 2018/2019 school year, there are numerous company visits on the agenda. Here are a few examples:
- 6 December : visit to the SSF: Service de Soutien de la Flotte (the French Navy’s Fleet Support Service)
- 5 February : visit to the Renault factory of Cléon, Normandy
- 6 February and 21 February : visit to the Chantiers de l'Atlantique, maritime construction and services company at St Nazaire
- from 6 February to 8 February, visit and lessons at the centre technique DGA Techniques Hydrodynamiques (the French Procurement Agency’s Technology Center – Hydrodynamic Technology) at Val de Rueil
- rom Monday 11 to Friday 15 February, visit and lessons at the centre technique DGA Techniques Terrestres (the French Procurement Agency’s Technology Center – Terrestrial Technology) at Bourges
- 5 and 6 March : visits to Nantes of RTE (French Transmission System Operator), IFSTTAR (the French Institute of Science and Technology, for Transport, Development and Technology), General Electric...
A heartfelt thank you from ENSTA Bretagne to all those organizations and teams who received our students.