Access to the annual campus open day is available through application.
Open House highlights
General information presentations
- A general overview of the school and its programs (20 minutes, held every half-hour)
- Co-op program presentations
A practical guide to ENSTA Bretagne
- How to apply
- Student Club and societies
A guided tour of the campus and detailed program information
- Visits to classrooms as well as research, student activity and sports facilities
- Information about ENSTA Bretagne's major programs:
- Naval and Offshore Architecture
- Pyrotechnic Systems
- Vehicle Architecture
- Advanced Modeling of Materials and Structures
- Marine Renewable Energies
- Observation Systems and AI, Embedded Systems
- Security and Digital Systems
- Engineering and Business Science
- Human and Social Sciences (including management, sports, etc.)
- International opportunities (internships or exchanges, language learning, etc.)
The quiz competition is open to all Open House visitors and consists of 3 questions about ENSTA Bretagne. Returned forms with the correct answers will be entered in a draw that takes place at the end of each half-day. There are many prizes to be won!
Opening hours and access
- Saturday February 8, 2020 from 9 am to 6 pm. Last admission is at 4 pm.
- The Open House is held on the ENSTA Bretagne campus, located in the Kergaradec industrial zone between McDonald's and Flunch. The streetcar stop nearest the school is Mesmerrien.