The school is closed from 5pm on Thursday July 20 through Tuesday August 15.
As of August 16, you will be able to reach contacts directly. If you have sent a document or letter by certified mail with or without return receipt requested, it will be processed starting August 16.
The on-campus student residence (RDE) will open on August 16, 2023 for international students who begin class on August 17.
All other students can access the residence on August 25.
For more information, visit the residence web page
The school dining hall will be open:
- from Wenesday August 16: for breakfast and lunch (from monday to friday)
- from Thursday August 24: for breakfast, lunch and dinner (from monday to sunday)
Cellule Acor staff members welcome students and provide them with counseling and orientation throughout their academic career.
Student Union members are present on campus to help with your arrival and integration in Brest. Contact them to arrange a ride to campus from the train station or airport, and for answers to all your questions!
- +33 (0)6 16 96 16 97 : Amaury
- You can also post your questions on the Instagram page.
International students are specifically welcomed by the Student Office (Bureau des élèves – BDE)
- You can follow the web page Checklist to prepare your arrival. Indeed, you will have to fill in a form in order to provide details about your dates and times of arrival at the station or airport. Please do this no later than 8 days before your departure!
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the on-campus disabled student contact person before school begins to prepare for your arrival.
Sylvie Guidal, +33(0)18.104.22.168.63
If you are thinking of practicing a sport with ENSTA Bretagne's Athletics Association, we advise you to have a medical checkup and obtain a health certificate before school begins.
A social assistant is on duty on Thursday mornings from 8.30am to 12pm - Office A101 Bis "Parenthèse" (near the media library).
You can contact Ms Niger by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +33 (0)2 98 14 85 01 or +33 (0)2 98 34 87 34 (on Thursday mornings).
If she doesn’t answer, you can contact Ms Jardin (+33 (0)2 98 14 86 32)
The following are the dates of the 2023–2024 school holidays at ENSTA Bretagne:
- Toussaint: October 28- November 5, 2023
- Christmas: December 23, 2023 - January 7, 2024
- Winter break: February 2nd - March 10, 2024
- Spring break: April 27 - May 5, 2024
Important note: 3rd-year engineering students (i.e MSc in Eng.) as well as 2nd-year Master and Advanced Master students only break for the Christmas holidays.