The school is closed from 5pm on Thursday July 22 through Sunday August 15. A skeleton staff will return to campus August 16.
As of August 17, you will be able to reach contacts directly. If you have sent a document or letter by certified mail with or without return receipt requested, it will be processed starting August 17.
The on-campus student residence (RDE) will open on August 14, 2021 for international students who begin class on August 16.
All other students can access the residence on August 20.
The school dining hall will be open:
- from Monday August 16: for breakfast and lunch (from monday to friday)
- from Monday August 24: for breakfast, lunch and dinner (from monday to sunday)
Cellule Acor staff members welcome students and provide them with counseling and orientation throughout their academic career.
Student Union members are present on campus to help with your arrival and integration in Brest. Contact them to arrange a ride to campus from the train station or airport, and for answers to all your questions!
- +33 (0)6 51 50 94 69 or +33 (0)6 70 17 77 60
- You can also post your questions on the Facebook "Admissibles 2021" page.
To help you get organized for your arrival, have a look at our Checklist for the new academic year
For non-European international students:
- Start gathering together all of the administrative documents for your residence permit. The documents you will need are listed on the website of the International Mobility Center (CMI)
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the on-campus disabled student contact person before school begins to prepare for your arrival.
Sylvie Guidal, +33(0)220.127.116.11.63
If you are thinking of practicing a sport with ENSTA Bretagne's Athletics Association, we advise you to have a medical checkup and obtain a health certificate before school begins.
The following are the dates of the 2021–2022 school holidays at ENSTA Bretagne:
- Toussaint: October 25- 29, 2021
- Christmas: December 20-31, 2021
- Winter break: February 14–18, 2022
- Spring break: April 11-18 April, 2022
Important note: 3rd-year engineering students (i.e MSc in Eng.) as well as 2nd-year Master and Advanced Master students only break for the Christmas holidays.