For our Master's degrees, fees include the enrolment and tuition.
Rates for the 2020/2021 Academic year
|Master's degrees (MSc)||Application fees||Course fees|
|EU students||Non-EU students||Organization|
|Automotive engineering (1st year)||30 €||2150 €||7000 €||12000 €|
|Automotive engineering (2nd year)||30 €||2150 €||5000 €||12000 €|
|Master in Hydrography - Oceanography (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Marine Engineering (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Mobile Robotics (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Electronic Systems and Software design and security (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
EU: European Union
* Exceptions: not applicable to students at CVUT, HAN, TU Chemnitz and ENSTA Bretagne (free).
- Application fees- payment should be made before the application deadline at the very latest (after pre-enrolment on line). Any incomplete application file will not go before the jury.
- Tuition fees- payment should be made the day before the first day of the new term at the very latest (students who have not paid these fees will not receive their official student card).
- Payment of the deposit: Applicants on the main list, whose application files have been accepted, should confirm their enrolment within the month, through payment of a deposit of 500 € (payment should be made on line: cf. the link below). The sum will not be refunded if you should pull out. Applicants who were accepted to the waiting list, and have received notification that they have been accepted to the main list, have 15 days in which to confirm their admission on the same principals, no refund will be made if you pull out.
You can pay:
- via secure on line payment through your personal on line space (Aurion) .
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé, Accounting Officer (payments): contact details below
The Specialized Advanced Master® in Port and Maritime Systems Cybersecurity kicks-off : a first in Europe !
September 28 2020
A careful start to the 2020 academic year : receiving students in the best possible conditions
September 03 2020