For our Master's degrees, fees include the enrolment and tuition.
Rates for the 2020/2021 Academic year
|Master's degrees (MSc)||Application fees||Course fees|
|EU students||Non-EU students||Organization|
|Automotive engineering (1st year)||30 €||2150 €||7000 €||12000 €|
|Automotive engineering (2nd year)||30 €||2150 €||5000 €||12000 €|
|Master in Hydrography - Oceanography (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Marine Engineering (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Mobile Robotics (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
|Master in Electronic Systems and Software design and security (2 years)||30 €||2150 €/an||8000 €/an||12000 €/an|
EU: European Union
* Exceptions: not applicable to students at CVUT, HAN, TU Chemnitz and ENSTA Bretagne (free).
- Application fees- payment should be made before the application deadline at the very latest (after pre-enrolment on line). Any incomplete application file will not go before the jury.
- Tuition fees- payment should be made the day before the first day of the new term at the very latest (students who have not paid these fees will not receive their official student card).
- Payment of the deposit: Candidates on the main list admitted on the basis of a written application must confirm their enrolment within one month, and admitted candidates on the complementary list must do so within 15 days. These are default deadlines and should not be taken into account if the school communicates another deadline. To confirm their enrolment, candidates must pay a non-reimbursable deposit of €500. Payment is made online (see link below).
You can pay:
- via secure on line payment through your personal on line space (Aurion) .
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé, Accounting Officer (payments): contact details below
Architecture and hybridization strategy of a 44-ton truck: 2nd prize for 2 ENSTA Bretagne students
December 09 2020