Course fees include tuition, supervision and use of facilities (but not accommodation)
Rates for the 2021/2022 Academic year
|2021/2022 academic year||EU students||
|Application fee (1)||30 €*||30 €|
|Tuition (2) (3)||2 200 €||4 150 €|
Application fees - payment should be made before the application deadline at the very latest (after pre-enrolment on line). Any incomplete application file will not go before the jury.
Tuition fees - payment should be made the day before the first day of the new term at the very latest (students who have not paid these fees will not receive their official student card).
(1) Application fee waiver eligibility:
- Students enrolled through the Mines-Telecom entrance exam
- IETA students (military)
- Students from ENSTA Bretagne’s partner institutions with which the agreement currently in force provides for exemption from application fees.
(2) Special tuition cases:
- Tuition fee waiver eligibility: IETA students (military), students coming from ENSTA Bretagne’s international partner establishments or the Brafitec or Arfitec networks
- Students belonging to the Science Without Borders network pay a tuition fee of €400 per year.
(3) Payment of the deposit
Candidates on the main list admitted on the basis of a written application must confirm their enrolment within one month, and admitted candidates on the complementary list must do so within 15 days. These are default deadlines and should not be taken into account if the school communicates another deadline. To confirm their enrolment, candidates must pay a non-reimbursable deposit of €500. Payment is made online (see link below).
You can pay:
- via secure on line payment through your personal on line space (Aurion)
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé, Accounting Officer (payments): contact details below