Rates for the 2019/2020 Academic year
|2019/2020 academic year||EU students||
|Application fee||30 €*||30 €|
|Tuition||2 200 €||4 150 €|
Application fee waiver eligibility:
- Students enrolled through the Mines Télécom entrance exam
- IETA students (military)
- Students coming from ENSTA Bretagne’s international partner establishments or the Polyméca, Brafitec or Arfitec networks.
Special tuition cases:
- Tuition fee waiver eligibility: IETA students (military), students coming from ENSTA Bretagne’s international partner establishments or the Brafitec or Arfitec networks.
- Students belonging to the Science Without Borders network pay a tuition fee of €400 per year.
The application fee must be paid by the application deadline (after online pre-registration), i.e. April 7 for "Diplôme d'ingénieur" (i.e. MSc in Eng.) Program applications.
Incomplete applications will not be submitted to the admissions committee.
Tuition must be paid by August 31 (students will not receive their student identity card until tuition has been paid).
- €270 a month for a room without a shower (shared shower and restroom facilities on landing).
- €321 a month for a room with a shower and restroom.
- Service laverie : 3 € lavage, 0.50 € séchage
The internet connection is included.
(NB : Deposit to reserve a room : €700 corresponding to the guarantee, the first month’s rent, rental insurance including Civil Liability insurance)More information
For students, the cost of a full meal at the school dining hall varies between €3.30 and €4 (prices may vary according to meal choices).
You can pay:
- via our secure online payment system
- For all other payment methods, please contact Laurent Gogé, Accounting Officer (payments): contact details below