Having graduated between 2009 and 2018, after majoring in Naval Architecture, Embedded Systems, Vehicle Architecture or even Management, about sixty ENSTA Bretagne engineers went back to school. Some came with their partners and children, from Paris, Aix en Provence, Cherbourg, Brussels…
All mentioned being proud of belonging to this graduate school and their satisfaction at having been able to take advantage of company-linked training:
A very practical means of training which enables you to understand the workings of companies, their expectations and constraints and to be immediately operational when leaving school with professional experience to enhance your CV.
This day was organized by the ENSTA Bretagne Alumni association with the support of ENSTA Bretagne.
- 9.30 : Meet and greet
- 10.30 : A few words on ENSTA Bretagne
- 11.30 : Campus tour
- 12.30 : Cocktail reception
- 14.00 : Round tables and discussions with the students
- 16.30 : Fun sports events
- 18.00 : Drinks in the Foy’z
- 20.00 : Dinner in the Foy’z