The CMI welcome service will come to meet you at the station or airport.
In the event of any problems (no one is there to meet you for example), please call:
- Before 16/08 : Student's Union +33 (0)6 51 50 94 69
- From 16/08 : Cellule AcOr +(0)2 98 34 88 63 or +(0)2 98 34 87 37
We will find a solution to come and get you.
- If you’ll be living at ENSTA Bretagne’s student residence:
- a student from the Students’ Union will be on duty to welcome you on-campus
- at the warden’s desk, you will be able to collect your room keys and a welcome envelope
- take your time settling in
- go and meet the other students on campus once you’ve restedun étudiant du BDE sera présent au poste de garde pour vous accueillir sur le campus
- If you’ll be living off-campus:
- Your landlord will begin with a tour and an inventory.
- You will jointly complete a document attesting to the condition of the housing on your arrival.
- Check everything carefully before signing this document.
- Look at the condition of the housing and point out any problems that the landlord has not indicated, as if you do not, you could be held responsible for them later when doing the moving-out inventory.
- You will need to supply all of the documents requested (guarantor, etc.)
If you would like to arrive on campus before your official start date, please contact the Students’ Union
New accreditation "Bienvenue en France": Campus France awards ENSTA Bretagne 3 stars
October 29 2019