Learn more about how to apply to the programs open to you.
You can apply to a wide range of programs in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Science, IT and Human Science for Engineers.
- Master's degree (MSc - Master of Science): a 2-year program for BSc or equivalent graduates
- Maritime Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Mobile Robotics
- Electronics Systems and Software Design and Security
- Diplôme d’ingénieur : Msc in Engineering
A multi-disciplinary core curriculum, covering the major technological fields (Mathematics, ICT, Mechanics) and Human Sciences. 9 specialized courses.
Length of study: 3 years
You can apply to our Advanced Master's programs to earn a complementary degree, or join our research teams as a PhD student.
- Advanced Master: a 1-year program for MSc graduates (or BSc graduates with several years of professional experience)
- Expert in Marine Renewable Energies
- Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- Maritime Projects Management
- Pyrotechnics and Propulsion
- PhD: a 3-year program for MSc degree holders