Design and development engineers in numerous fields such as secure systems, security solutions, application software, system and software architecture, web applications, embedded systems, communication systems, connected objects, etc.
• Digital architectures
• Software architectures
• Systems engineering
• Design and implementation of secure systems
Training that responds to the needs of the industry
- Through their study of telecommunications, digital circuits, IT and security, graduates of this program will have the full palette of skills sought by firms in numerous sectors.
Earn a double degree
- Students in this major can choose to simultaneously follow the Interactive, Intelligent and Autonomous Systems track of the Master in Computer Science jointly offered by ENSTA Bretagne and establishments in the UBL (Université Bretagne Loire) network.
In this major, students will acquire skills in:
• Telecommunications (channel access electronics, coding and information transfer, radiocommunications, antennas, networks, and electronic warfare)
• Digital architectures (microcontrollers, microprocessors, dedicated accelerators, reconfigurable circuits, VHDL)
• IT (object-oriented design and programming, programming and operating systems, networks, operations research, compilation, modeling, verification and testing)
• Systems approach (methods, requirements, modeling, functional safety, interfaces and behavior)
• Security (as related to the above disciplines and at a systems level)
• Project-based teaching: Teams, working with industry partners, apply the Agile method to build full system prototypes. Some projects are linked to research professors' R&D work.
Security is an essential element of digital systems. Students in this major learn not only how to develop secure software architecture for large systems such as Smart Cities, connected objects and automated factories, but also to model and verify such architecture so as to ensure system reliability and security against bugs and cyberattacks.