To produce Master's graduates with an international profile who have comprehensive technical know-how in automotive design and vehicle technologies.
- Vehicle architecture
- Power transmission
- Engines and motors
- Structural calculations
A Comprehensive High-Level Program
This curriculum offers students the opportunity to acquire high-level technical and project management skills in the fields of:
- overall vehicle design
- engines and motors (internal combustion, electric, hybrid)
- power transmission
- vehicle dynamics
- structural calculations, etc.
The teaching methods combine theory, practical work and projects, preparing students to be fully operational in the fields of:
- vehicle and system design
- performance qualification for automotive systems
- mechanical engineering in its broadest sense.
An International outlook
The partners of this program are:
- ENSTA Bretagne, Brest in France (courses taught in French)
- Czech Technical University (CTU) in Prague (courses taught in English)
- HAN University, Netherlands (courses taught in English).
- TU Chemnitz, Germany (courses taught in German)
- The first year, each of the different sites runs an equivalent syllabus, while in the second year each partner offers a specialized syllabus.