Students enrolled in courses at ENSTA Bretagne (cohorts 2021 to 2023)
All courses will be taught remotely from Friday, October 30.
Students will be informed of any changes to their weekly timetables, as well as arrangements concerning practicals, tutorials, assessments and internships for the semester in progress.
Co-operative (apprentice) engineers will continue their training according to the same rules as the other students during academic sequences. During their stints in the workplace, apprentices will follow the same rules as the other employees in the host organization/company.
- Extracurricular activities taking place at the school have been suspended until further notice.
- The student hall of residence is open and can accommodate any residents wishing to stay there.
Students completing part of their training abroad*
All students engaged in international mobility affected by an update to the training arrangements or a lockdown in the country of residence are advised to inform the school of any impacts on their training.
Defense of end-of-study projects
The final viva voces of end-of-study projects will go ahead as scheduled and take place by video-conference.
Continuing professional training
Continuing professional training will continue, preferably online, or on-campus, depending on the type of teaching involved.
Recruitment procedures for the 2021/2022 academic year
- Application-based admissions: pre-enrolment online is already open.
- Admission on the basis of competitive entrance exams: enrolments in the Mines-Télécom competitive entrance exam will follow the usual procedure on the website for engineering school competitive entrance exams (SCEI)
- Presentations of ENSTA Bretagne and its training programs will be given shortly by video-conference.
Research activities & incubator
Research activities and experiment campaigns are continuing.
Scheduled thesis viva voces will go ahead and be held by video-conference.
The incubator’s activity and the hosting of people with project ideas will continue.
Support services & catering
- All support activities will continue, either on-campus or remotely.
- You will still be able to get hold of all ENSTA Bretagne staff.
- The campus is accessible to professionals (for scheduled services and deliveries, etc.). We ask that visitors please abide by the health guidance in place. Some appointments scheduled on-campus will be rearranged remotely. Please make sure you check with the person you are scheduled to meet with before travelling.
- The canteen is staying open.